Calling all Spanish-speaking business owners. We’ve got some exciting news for you. Starting from today, you can create and run user tests in Spanish.
What does this mean for you?
- Set your target language to Spanish: Have all tests completed exclusively in Spanish.
- Included for free in all plans: Set up tests in Spanish with the Pay As You Go and Subscribe & Save Plans
- Covered by our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: If you’re not happy with the result, you’ll get a new one free of charge, no questions asked!
How to set your language on Userbrain
You’ll be able to choose from three language options: German, English, and Spanish.
If you want to run tests in more than one language be sure to create a new test for each language.
Step 1: Create a new test
From your Dashboard select “Create New Test” in the top-right corner
Step 2: Enter the test details
Here is where you’ll enter the test name, and URL and select “Spanish” from the dropdown.
Step 3: Create your test
Once you set your target language to Spanish, the tasks that follow will populate in Spanish making it easy to set up your test quickly.
Ready to start testing in Spanish?
We know this is going to be a game-changer for the Spanish-speaking community. We’re here to make sure you are able to receive easy, fast, and affordable user tests.
Here’s how to get started:
- Start a free trial and set up your first user test in just five minutes
- Contact our sales team to get your questions answered
- Request a live demo for a one-on-one meeting with a user testing specialist.