We’re happy to announce the release of a highly requested feature for our remote user testing platform Userbrain. Instead of using participants from our panel, you can now also invite your own users on every monthly plan.
Your test will have a unique link that you can share with anybody you would like to participate in your user test.
Below are just a few of the things the new feature allows you to do:
- Test with your site’s users: Recruit participants from among your site’s users and test with people who have shown an interest in your product previously.
- Test with existing customers: Test new features with customers who are already familiar with your product.
- Test in other languages: Recruit participants from all around the world to complete the test in other languages
- Test with a very specific target group: Recruit participants with the help of targeted ads on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn or other sites.
How to invite your own participants
You can now easily select the option to test with your own participants when setting up a new test or editing an existing one.
- Create a new test or edit an existing one
- Add your test scenario in the first step
- Select “Invite your own participants” on the second screen
- Copy the link and share as desired
Ready to take the new feature for a spin? Create a free account and start inviting your own participants for your next user test.