One small step for Userbrain, one giant leap for understanding your users.
Never miss out on an insight again, thanks to Reports.
Our new feature will allow you to:
- Discover pain points: New metrics make it easier to spot where the big issues are with your product.
- Plan your attack: Study the big-picture overview of your user testing results before diving into the user test videos and getting down to the nitty-gritty.
- Share findings easily: Get the right information to the right people at the right time.
What are Reports?
As you already know, user testing is essential to understand how your customers engage with your product or service. But until now, Userbrain has left a lot on the table:
- How many crucial insights are being missed because of poor note-taking and reporting?
- How much more could your research achieve if it were readily available to others?
- How often are your contributions simply overlooked and ignored?
These are the questions that Reports can help answer. Identify the areas where your product or service fails to meet your users’ needs and make the necessary changes.
How can I start using Reports?
Go to your Dashboard and open a completed user test. Reports are updated in real-time, so you can watch how your results change as more user tests are completed.
Step 1: Click on Report
Switch between ‘Testers’ and ‘Report’ in the dashboard.
Step 2: Analyze your test results
Investigate unsuccessful results to find out what your users are struggling with.
Step 3: Review the stats and share your findings
See a detailed breakdown of results by task.
We believe Userbrain works best as a bridge between stakeholders with different skill sets. Just send the link to the Report page to share your work with stakeholders—easily export all of your team’s comments, annotations, and test results. With Reports, we aim to make it super simple to share your test results and even easier for stakeholders to understand your work.
Introducing Quantitative Metrics
You spoke. We acted. Our mission remains to become the best qualitative remote user testing tool on the net, but user feedback also drives our improvements. That’s why we decided to offer some useful quantitative metrics such as Time on Task and Task Completion Rate within the Reports. The addition of a quantitative dimension to our main qualitative offering will help to ensure that more user issues can be found and fixed.
Use the feedback received to inform future product decisions.
Can I see Reports on my account?
Yes! You can run a new user test and get insights with the help of Reports today. Reports are still in Early Access and are currently available to everyone. In the future, Reports will be an advanced feature for monthly & yearly plans.
Your Next Steps
Reports is the latest feature we’ve launched on our mission to provide fast, simple, and affordable user testing.